One of my goals for the new year is to eat more salads! Salads are a challenge for me because I’m not a big fan of putting them together.
But, I do like the finished product and I like how energized I feel when I eat them! They’re also a great way to pack in more fruits and veggies to my diet.
When fellow bloggers in the Alternative Living Network came up with a plan to feature “Best of” round up posts, I quickly claimed the Salad category. Having all these tasty recipes at my fingertips is just the inspiration I need to work salads into our menus for the new year!
Other ALN bloggers will be posting round ups of breakfast foods, DIY crafts, homemaking skills, main dishes, and more! I’ll be linking to each post on my Facebook page.
So here are some of our Best Salads:
1. Avocado Onion Salad @ Whole Intentions
2. Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad @ Joyful Thrifty Home
3. Festive Superfood Kaleslaw with Elderberry Vinaigrette @ Nourishing Faith and Family
4. Greek Couscous @ Don’t Waste the Crumbs
5. Healthy and Frugal Spinach Salad @ Don’t Waste the Crumbs
6. Immune Boosting Salad Dressing @ Growing Slower
Image by Nourishing Simplicity. Used with permission.
7. Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad @ Nourishing Simplicity
8. Quinoa Salad @ The Holistic Mama
9. Rainbow Kaleslaw @ Nourishing Faith and Family
10. Red Bliss Potato Salad @ The Holistic Mama
11. Red Raspberry Salad Dressing @ Richly Rooted
12. Summery Romaine and Peach Salad with Peach Vinaigrette @ Jaimie Ramsey
13. Ultimate Chef Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing @ Richly Rooted
14. White Bean and Arugula Salad @ The Holistic Mama
…and here’s one bonus recipe, because one of my goals is also to eat more quinoa! Warm Quinoa Salad @ Your Thriving Family
What’s your favourite salad?