The Zipadee-Zip is a cozy sleep sack for baby that regulates their temperature and helps them sleep better. It’s perfect to use after the swaddling stage, when your baby wants more mobility but still needs the protective feeling of the swaddle.
Are you having trouble getting your baby to sleep? If so, I’m really excited to share with you one of my new favourite products for baby–the Zipadee-Zip!
Adequate rest is SO important for raising healthy kids, but sometimes, sleep can be maddeningly elusive. And as first-time parents, Eric and I have quickly discovered that a sleep-deprived baby isn’t much fun to be around!
The Zipadee-Zip is a unique sleep sack to help baby sleep better. We’ve been using one for Little Dude for about a month now!
Check out the features of the Zipadee-Zip:
- Provides a cozy, enclosed feel to help baby sleep longer
- Helps baby transition after they outgrow swaddling
- Uses a zipper rather than Velcro so baby can’t wriggle out!
- Allows range of movement (baby can roll over and self-soothe) while keeping baby cozy
- Keeps baby’s hands and feet warm at night or during winter outings
- Can be worn while baby is in the stroller, car seat, or at the doctor’s office!
You’ll find lots of patterns and sizes to choose from on the Sleeping Baby website, as well as videos to see how they work and what happy customers are saying. This would be a great item to add to your baby registry!
SleepingBaby.com has graciously offered a FREE Zipadee-Zip to one of my readers! Enter to win the giveaway via the form below. If you’re reading this in an email, you will need to click through to the post to enter the giveaway! Giveaway open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only.
This giveaway is sponsored by SleepingBaby.com